CÉHI JOB OPPORTUNITY (PART-TIME)
Position Title: Marketing & Communications Assistant
Location: Ireland, with flexibility for remote working
Reports to: CEO, CÉHI
Deadline: 5.30pm, Friday 28th July
Cruit Éireann | Harp Ireland:
Cruit Éireann, Harp Ireland) is a collective of harp players working together to promote our national instrument, gain recognition for its unique status and secure its sustainability. Enabling inclusive contemporary expression of our 1000-year-old harp tradition is at the heart of what we do. Established in 2016 by harpers in collaboration with The Arts Council, An Chomhairle Ealaíon to support the continuing evolution of the harp, we are the driving force behind the harp in Ireland. We are ambitious for its future. We promote the harp, its organisations, its harp players and its harp makers. Our vision for the harp is that it will continue its current momentum – attracting more performers and new audiences and enriching Irish musical and cultural life.
Have you an interest in the Irish harp, some knowledge of the traditional music landscape and proficiency in written and spoken Irish? We want to work with a dynamic, forward thinking individual to support the planning and delivery of our Communications strategy 2023/2024, and our busy calendar of events including Harp Day/Lá na Cruite 2023 (see more about Harp Day 2022 here). This is a part-time role and the successful appointee will work under the direction of our CEO, and alongside our project manager and designer for Harp Day / Lá na Cruite October 2023.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A keen interest in Irish traditional music and culture with a primary degree or previous study experience in a relevant discipline
- Experience of communications, event management and social media, including voluntary or part-time activities
- Fluency in English and Irish with excellent writing skills
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- An ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Competency in MS Office suite.
As a member of the CÉHI team, the successful appointee will:
- Develop, agree and implement an integrated communications and marketing strategy to promote CÉHI’s many activities over 2023/2024, in particular Lá na Cruite, Harp Day 2023.
- Further promote CÉHI to a wider public and extend the visibility of Cruit Éireann | Harp Ireland throughout the island of Ireland and overseas.
- Assist in the marketing and promotion of CÉHI’s artistic programme delivery.
- Research and prepare written, visual and video messages / content for media, print and social media in collaboration with our designer.
- Liaise with stakeholders about a range of projects nationally and internationally.
- Process stakeholder data, and analyse and categorise stakeholder feedback.
- Track, collate and analyse audience engagement statistics to develop CÉHI’s listenership and online presence.
If you would like to discuss this role, please contact Aibhlín McCrann, Chair, Cruit Éireann | Harp Ireland at email@example.com
Applicants should send a CV and letter of application outlining their suitability to the role to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5.30pm, Friday 28th July 2023.